Blog Hop * Thinking outside of the Box/ Triangle Box - free tutorial!
Hello everyone and welcome again!
I'm an Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator in Japan.
This is my 11th project from this blog hop "Thinking outside of the Box", and we're doing an Triangle Box.
I've made it simple and less waste as possible.
Here is a brief tutorial video.
These are the scoring and cut lines.
Cut lines are in red.
Started out from 6 x 6 inch.
Hope you enjoy!
If you'd like to see more of my projects, follow me on Instagram.
Hugs to you all craft lovers, and thanks for visiting!
And don't just leave!
Just hop right into our member's posts.
More free tutorials, and you'll never regret.
1. Tanja Kolar (Germany)
2. Yoshiko Endo (Japan)
3. Carrie Bates ( UK)
4. Annette Elias (Netherlands)
5. Dena Rekow (USA)
6. Beate Wacker (Austria)
7. Barb Stewart (Canada)
- Design it with Designer Series Paper Blog Hop featuring All My Love DSP
- Design it with Designer Series Paper Blog Hop featuring Any 6x6 Color/Colour Collection or InColors
- Design it with Designer Series Paper Blog Hop featuring Festive Farmhouse
- Blog Hop * Thinking outside of the Box/ Easel Top Match Box - free tutorial!