Blog Hop * Thinking outside of the Box/ Bags - free tutorial!
2017, 12. 17 (Sun) 00:00
Category Blog Hop / ブログホップ
日本語ページは朝7:00に公開します → こちら。
Hello everyone and welcome!
I'm an Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator in Japan.
This is the third project for the blog hop "Thinking outside of the Box".
What I did was: Giant Shopping Bag for Barbie Doll
Isn't it adorable?!
What you'll need is:
- 6 x 5-inch designer's series paper
- 1/2 x 3-inch pattern strips x 4 pieces
- some kind of twine
- STAMPIN' TRIMMER
- PAPER SNIPS
- BONE FOLDER
- 1/8" (3.2 MM) CIRCLE PUNCH
- LEAF PUNCH
- LINEN THREAD
- BAKER’S TWINE
- PETAL GARDEN DESIGNER SERIES PAPER STACK
- GOLD GLIMMER PAPER
---- Making a Bag
I used 6 x 5-inch PETAL GARDEN DESIGNER SERIES PAPER STACK.
Score as shown in the photo.
Fold in at 1/2 in.
Glue where folded.
Fold according to the score lines.
Cut as shown to make middle flaps.
I've marked where I wanted to be hole punched.
(Dots are marked with a pencil.)
Hole punch using 1/8" (3.2 MM) CIRCLE PUNCH.
Decorate with any scrap that you may have.
1/2 x 3-inch strips from the same card stock.
PETAL GARDEN DESIGNER SERIES PAPER STACK
Leaves from LEAF PUNCH.
This is optional but
I've marked where I wanted to be hole punched for the sides also.
Glue using a snail where the arrows are.
Making a bow using a linen thread
I'd use Glue dots to put these bows.
BAKER’S TWINE for the handle.
This is how it should look like.
This is optional, but I've made a tag using
ICONIC CHRISTMAS PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
ORNAMENTAL CHRISTMAS FRAMELITS DIES.
I've put a small strip of GOLD GLIMMER PAPER at the edge of this tag, which I used to punch out leaves.
Cut and make a slit as shown in this photo so you can take it off whenever you want to without ripping.
This is a quick guide where to score and cut.
You can make it simple and quick if you don't fold-in the mouth of the bag. If decide not to fold-in, measurements would be as follows:
If you'd like to see more of my projects, follow me on Instagram.
Hugs to you all craft lovers, and thanks for visiting!
And don't just leave!
Just hop right into our member's posts.
More free tutorials, and you'll never regret.
1. Shannean Moncrieff (Australia)
2. Tanja Kolar (Germany)
3. Yoshiko Endo (Japan)
4. Zoe Tant (United Kingdom)
5. Annette Elias (Netherlands)
6. Sharlene Meyer (New Zealand)
7. Aude Barbara (France)
8. Barb Stewart (Canada)
- Blog Hop * Thinking outside of the Box/ Basket - free tutorial!
- Blog Hop * Thinking outside of the Box/ Explosion box - free tutorial!
- Blog Hop * Thinking outside of the Box/ Bags - free tutorial!
- Blog Hop * Thinking outside of the Box/ Advent Calendar - free tutorial!
- Blog Hop * Thinking outside of the Box/ Chocolate Dispenser - free tutorial!