Hello everyone and welcome again!
I'm an Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator in Japan.
This is the seventh project for the blog hop "Thinking outside of the Box", and we're doing a milk carrier box.
This is what I've made.
Sorry.... it's milk box without a carrier.
What you'll need:
- 4 1/2 x 6 -inch card stock. (lemon lime twist)
- 5 x 8.5 cm (which is slightly smaller than 2 x 3 1/2 -inch) vellum
- Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies
- Stampin' trimmer
- paper snips
1. 4 1/2 in. side: Score at 1, 2, 3, 4-inch
2. 6 in. side: Score at 1 in. from one end and at 1/2, 1 1/2 -inch from the other end.
3. Make a small slit for a straw. (Red line in the figure below)
4. Score diagonally as in the figure below.
5. Die cut using a bottle die.
6. Glue 5 x 8.5 cm (which is slightly smaller than 2 x 3 1/2 -inch) vellum from the back to cover up the bottle.
7. Cut where colored in grey.
8. Assemble. (see the video tutorial for that)
click to enlarge
Hope you enjoy!
If you'd like to see more of my projects, follow me on Instagram
Hugs to you all craft lovers, and thanks for visiting!
And don't just leave!
Just hop right into our member's posts.
More free tutorials, and you'll never regret.
千葉 流山おおたかの森 柏 つくばエクスプレス TX カードメイキング スタンピン・アップ・公認デモンストレーター